Thursday, May 3, 2012

10 Months Old

I can't believe that Easton turned 10 months old on May 1!!  And it's even harder to believe to he will be 1 year old in 2 months!  Our baby is growing up WAY too fast!  This past month, Easton got his first haircut.  He did very good while my mom cut it.  He also now says the word "uh-oh".  His new favorite thing is to drop something just so he can say "uh-oh".  He thinks it's much more fun than anybody else does though. : -)  He loves to pull himself up on everything, and will walk if his holding both your hands.  He's not brave enough to walk by himself or while holding only one hand yet.  He will stand by himself for a few seconds, if he doesn't know he's actually doing it.  He is still such a happy baby, and smiles so easily.  I took him in for a weigh check today.  Easton now weighs 20 lbs 8 oz.
I'M 10 MONTHS OLD!

After Easton's weight check he helped Owen, Avari, and Alvin plant our garden.  He didn't last very long though because he kept trying to eat the dirt! : - )
Our little gardeners

So, I was playing catch up again, and there are 3 more new posts. : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment