I can't believe that our little man is officially done with preschool! The years are flying by way too fast! Owen has learned so much in his two years of preschool, and has done so many neat projects too. Thanks to Mrs. Brenda, I feel that Owen is ready to start Kindergarten in the Fall....even if I'm not ready for him to!
Owen was super excited about his last day of school, which was on Tuesday! He had been talking about it for months! Not because school would be over for the summer though because he really enjoyed school....no it was because the last day of school of PIZZA DAY! He had also kind of volunteered me to help out at school that day too. By "kind of" I mean that I had asked him if he would like me to help out on his last day, IF I could find someone to watch Avari, Easton, and Kenley. Well, he went to school after that and told Mrs. Brenda that I would help. Lol My plans of where I would take the three little ones fell through, but luckily Mrs. Brenda said that I was more than welcome to bring them along. Avari and Kenley loved going to Owen and Adi's school! Avari made herself right at home with the class. She would line up with them, and wanted to do everything the preschoolers did...let's hope she's this eager when she actually starts preschool in the Fall! Owen said he had a lot of fun on his last day of school! They got to eat their pizza and snack outside, and then got to play on the playground. Gabe, one of the little boys in Owen's class, put in a lizard, and the kids let it go out by the playground. Before the school day ended, Mrs. Brenda gave every student bubbles to take home.
Owen on his last day of Preschool
Thursday evening, Owen had his Preschool Graduation Ceremony. Before we headed to it, I invited the Schipps, and Owen and Adi's grandparents to our house for a little celebration and pizza. The graduation ceremony was really cute, and all the kids did a great job. They sang You Are My Sunshine, Proud to be an American, and the Alphabet Song. Then Mrs. Brenda announced each graduate's name, handed them a medal that said "I Graduated from Preschool", and asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up. Owen said "I want to be a truck driver." There were a lot of cute answers to that question. After everyone received their medal, they sang We Graduate Today and threw confetti. Then everyone snacked on cookies and punch.
Preschool Graduates : )
Grandma and Grandpa Schum
Grandma Boeglin
~The Boeglin Cousins~
So proud of their big brother...even if it doesn't look like it! haha
Marching up the aisle and to their spots. They waved little American flags as they walked up.
Mrs. Brenda taught the kids how to sing the alphabet backwards. They all turned around and sang the alphabet! Afterwards, they faced us again, and yelled "Gotcha ya!"
Owen receiving his graduation medal from Mrs. Brenda.
Mrs. Brenda asking Owen "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Owen's response. "A truck driver. I don't know what I want to haul though."
We were a little surprised because he always says he wants to be a truck driver like papaw Ed, but haul Toyotas like daddy makes. : )
Officially graduated....and finally able to eat some cookies!!
Owen and Adi with their wonderful teacher, Mrs. Brenda
Owen and his Godparents
Kevin, Kristin, Kennedy, and Kaden came to watch Owen graduate.




No comments:
Post a Comment