Sunday, May 27, 2012

T-Ball

Since I never posted any pictures from T-Ball, here they are now.
Owen and Avari said that they had a lot of fun playing T-Ball.  They both did very well hitting the ball off the tee, and throwing the ball.  They need a little work learning how to catch the ball, but I think that's one of the hardest things to learn anyways.  I think that did very well for being 5 and 3 years old.  It was definitely a lot of fun watching them, and all of their teammates play...even if they mainly just played in the dirt! : - D
Owen 
Avari 
Easton  watching his big brother and sister. 
Owen running home. 
Avari running home. 
Owen and Avari playing in the dirt, while in the outfield. 
Avari getting the ball at 1st base. 
Avari, playing pitcher, throwing the ball to Owen, playing 1st base. 
Owen getting the ball at 1st base 
Owen playing pitcher.
Owen receiving his medal and cookie from coaches, Thad and Adam. 
Avari receiving her medal and cookie from coaches, Thad and Adam. 
My little T-Ball players.

No comments:

Post a Comment