Last Saturday was a very pretty day. Emily asked if the kids and I wanted to go to the park, with her, Adam, and the girls for lunch, and to let the kids play at the park. Since Owen and Avari, have been asking me a lot lately, when we can go to the park again, the answer was a no brainer. :) We stopped by Subway on the way to the Schipps' house. We walked to the park, ate lunch, and let the kids burn off some energy, before walking back to Emily and Adam's house. Alvin came into their house after he woke up, and we spent most of the afternoon in there.
Alvin had to work Saturday evening, so the kids and I hung out at home.
Ready to watch a movie
Sunday, after church, we planned on going to the Ireland St. Patrick's Day Parade. Unfortunately, since Winter doesn't want to leave, and there was a rain/snow mix coming down, the parade was cancelled. Instead, I picked up food from McDonald's and the kids and I went to my parents' house. Alvin joined us there after he woke up.
That evening, I made a trip to Walmart, for some last minute Easter gifts.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment