Thursday, March 7, 2013

Avari is 4!! (part 2)

On Sunday, we had Avari's birthday party with family.  She wanted a Barbie Princess and the Popstar party.  Since they don't make decorations for that kind of party, we had to improvise.  I bought some "Princess" and some "Rock Star" plates and napkins, and also some tiaras, little microphones, and inflatable guitars.  Then I printed off a couple or Princess and the Popstar pictures, and Alvin and I made a guitar and a tiara.  I think it turned out cute, and Avari really liked everything, so that's really all that matters. :)  Since we were going to Indianapolis on Saturday, I didn't know when we would have chance to get pick up a cake, and Avari wanted cupcakes, so I decided to just make them.
Avari loved her Princess and the Popstar party, and had a lot of fun playing with all of her cousins.  Hopefully everyone that came had a good time too.
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY to our little Popstar Princess!
Kennedy, Kenley, Easton, and Avari
Kaden, Adi, Lance, and Owen
Once again, Avari was having trouble blowing out her candle.
And once again, it was because she was blowing up instead of out...silly girl!
She FINALLY blew it out after I took this picture.
Enjoying her purple cupcake with purple icing.
Easton LOVED the cupcakes too!
I should know because he stole one, while I was busy decorating them.  Haha
Little Miss Kambry :)
Barbie Princess and the Popstar castle and mini dolls, and clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Schum.
Barbie book, Barbie clothes. Princess bubbles, and clothes (including the sweater that she had to put on) from Aunt Katie and Uncle Adam.
Unfortunately, Katie and Adam weren't able to make it home.  Luckily her gift arrived on Thursday, and we were able to Skype with them on Friday, so they could watch her open it.
What was Avari's favorite part of the gift??
The bubble wrap, Katie used and the fact that Katie gave her her very own shopping bag (the plastic Target bag that the bubble were in)!!  LOL
Cootie game, TAG book, and shirt from Aunt Ann, Uncle Duane, and Bryce.
Coloring book, Fairy dolls, shirt, cookies, candy, and money from Grandma and Grandpa Boeglin.
Preschool workbook, Ken doll, poofy hair clips, a Barbie movie, and a Tinkerbell book from Uncle Kevin, Aunt Kristin, Kennedy, Kaden, and Kambry.
Money and the Kristyn barbie from the new "Barbie in the Pink Shoes" movie from Aunt Emily, Uncle Adam, Addison, and Kenley.
Avari with Grandma and Grandpa Boeglin
Avari with her Godfather, Danny.
Avari with Grandma and Grandpa Schum

Part 1 is below, in case you missed it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment