AVARI HAS TWO TEETH ALREADY!!! She's not even 5 months old yet!
Last night I noticed that Avari's bottom gums looked a white, so I took a closer look and felt them. Sure enough, her two bottom front teeth were poking through!! She has been chewing on anything that she can stick into her mouth for a month or so, but I just thought that her teeth were coming into her gums, I didn't think that she would actually cut teeth already...boy was I wrong! Owen was 7 or 7-1/2 months before he got his first tooth, so I thought that we had a little while yet...guess not. Hopefully, all of her teeth come in as easily as these two did because she didn't have any problems with them. I guess I need to get her a toothbrush to keep those little teeth nice and white :D.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment