Avari loves to be naked! Friday night after her bath she was laying on the bed smiling and laughing, then she rolled over onto her belly. She looked so cute, so I had to take a picture.
Saturday morning, Emily and I had Andrea Pfaff's bridal shower. It was a really nice shower, and she got a lot of nice things. While I was at the shower, mom watched Owen, Avari, and Addison at Emily and Adam's house. Needless to say, Owen had a lot of fun playing with Adi's toys. Saturday evening, we met some of our cousins, and their families, plus Katie, Emily's family, and Kevin's family at the Strassenfest. Owen was able to ride a few rides before the rain came, so he was happy.
Owen & Adi
Owen & Gavin
Kennedy & Avari watching the big kids ride the rides
Sunday, we went to the Strassenfest parade. It was a very nice parade, and luckily we didn't come home with a bunch of candy. :) That evening, we worked on corn, while Owen played in his sandbox, and Avari played in her play pen. Katie also came up to play with the kids.
It was a nice weekend.
On Sunday, Avari turned 5 month old!! I can't believe how fast time is going! She loves to talk and makes all kinds of noises. She has also learned how to spit, and loves to do that too. Luckily, she doesn't do it when she eats....yet! She has also found her toes, but doesn't seem too interested in them. She prefers to look at her hands. She is continuing to do good with her baby food, and has had peas, green beans, and carrots. She is getting better at sitting by herself for more than a few seconds. She has recently realized that she can stand, and wants to do that all the time. She also loves her big brother, Owen! He can get her to laugh very easily...it's so cute! She loves watching him.

I'm 5 Months Old!!!

Just a swingin' !
I'm 5 Months Old!!!
Just a swingin' !
Ruth & Laura...this picture is for you two! :D
Owen and Avari are wearing the fire hats that they got from the Ferdinand Fireman's Ball.
It was really hard to get a picture where they both looked at the camera..this is the best one I got :)




No comments:
Post a Comment