LOOK AT ME...I CAN SIT UP!!
Friday night, Avari was sitting by her Aunt Nettie, and we noticed that the only thing really holding her up, was her arm that she had resting on Nettie's leg. So, Saturday, I decided to see if she could sit by herself. I sat her up and let go. She only sits for a few seconds before she starts falling sideways, but it's a start!
Aunt Katie got Avari this outfit for Easter, so I was trying to get a picture of her in it. While I was doing that, Owen wanted his picture taken with Avari.
Somebody at Purdue loves me...and her name is Katie!
Saturday, I took the kids to mom and dad's because Owen wanted to go to the bank with grandpa. They also had to stop by Hopf Equipment, so that Owen could see (and sit) on the big equipment. While they were gone, Katie got the walker out, and we sat Avari in it for the first time. She had a lot of fun playing in it.
Check out the other post from today too.




No comments:
Post a Comment