Addison, Jillian, Emily, and Lindsey
Gavin, Owen, April, and me
Saturday morning, Emily and I took the kids to Lincoln because Deb and Joe were camping there. Barbara and Aubrey, and Lisa, Drew, and Emma were also there. It rained the whole time we were there, but it was still nice seeing everyone.
Saturday evening we were suppose to go to a friends' house for a 4th of July party. Because of the rainy weather and the fact that most of the stuff would be outside, we didn't want to take Avari out. Most of our friends had the same idea, so Alvin and I decided that everyone could just come to our house, so we had to do some major speed cleaning. Some of our neighbors had fireworks, so we just stood out on our basement patio and watched them. Then we went to our back patio, hoping to see Holiday World's fireworks, but too many trees were in the way. I got sparklers out and the kids had a lot of fun playing with them.
HAPPY 4th of JULY! I tried getting one of Owen and Avari, but Owen didn't want his picture taken.

Norah and Avari - They played under here together for quite awhile.


Owen, Adi, Colin, and Gavin playing ball.
Saturday morning, Emily and I took the kids to Lincoln because Deb and Joe were camping there. Barbara and Aubrey, and Lisa, Drew, and Emma were also there. It rained the whole time we were there, but it was still nice seeing everyone.
Saturday evening we were suppose to go to a friends' house for a 4th of July party. Because of the rainy weather and the fact that most of the stuff would be outside, we didn't want to take Avari out. Most of our friends had the same idea, so Alvin and I decided that everyone could just come to our house, so we had to do some major speed cleaning. Some of our neighbors had fireworks, so we just stood out on our basement patio and watched them. Then we went to our back patio, hoping to see Holiday World's fireworks, but too many trees were in the way. I got sparklers out and the kids had a lot of fun playing with them.
HAPPY 4th of JULY! I tried getting one of Owen and Avari, but Owen didn't want his picture taken.
Norah and Avari - They played under here together for quite awhile.
Owen, Adi, Colin, and Gavin playing ball.
Avari loves playing with this ball. Alvin sat her up by it and she kept trying to catch it and put it in her mouth. I don't know what it is about this ball but Owen, Addison, and Carter (the little boy that I watch) all loved playing with it when they were younger too.
AVARI'S 4-MONTH CHECK-UP: I took Avari for her 4-month check-up today. She is growing like a weed. She weighs 16lbs 0oz (90th percentile) and is 25-1/2 inches long (90th percentile) She has gained a little over 4lbs and grown 2-1/2 inches since her 2-month check-up! Everything else checked out ok too. Dr. Lusk said that I can start her on baby food anytime. I started Owen at 4 months, so I think that I will be starting her on some soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment