Monday, July 6, 2009

4 Months Old / Prayer Request

It's hard to believe that Avari turned 4 months old last Thursday (July 2). She is still a very content baby. She loves sitting up and looking around. She loves watching Owen and Addison, and smiles at them all the time. She rolls from her back to her belly all the time. Now if only she would go from her belly to her back. :) She likes to make all kinds of noises. She has her 4 month check-up on Thursday. I am looking forward to see how long she is, and how much she weighs. I took her in at 3-1/2 months and she weighed 15lbs 3oz, so I am anxious to see how much more she has gained. Below are a couple of pictures.


PRAYER REQUEST: Alvin's Grandma Betz will be having her leg (from the knee down) amputated tomorrow. She has had trouble with it for a long time. The circulation in her leg was really bad, and now she got an infection in it. The doctor said that the best thing would be to amputate it because they can't really do anything else for her. If you could please pray that the surgery goes well, and that his grandma recovers quickly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Also, I will update the blog with 4th of July pictures later this week.

I'm 4 Months Old!
She wouldn't look at the camera, even when Owen tried to turn her head towards it.
Now she wouldn't smile, no matter what we tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment