Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We Have A Roller!!

Last Friday, Avari rolled over for the first time!!! She will roll to her belly and get mad because she gets tired of being on her belly, and can't roll back over. I put her back onto her back and she rolls right back over. She really likes to play that game right now....mommy not so much ;). I haven't gotten a video of it yet because every time I get the camera, she stops rolling over. I also just got pictures of her rolling over tonight because I actually had my camera close by when she rolled over.
Trying to roll over.
After she rolled over.
Thursday, Avari went with Emily to her doctor's appointment because I took Owen and Addison to Holiday World with April, Gavin, Lindsey, and Jillian. That was an experience. Owen didn't want to leave my side or go very far into the wave pool. Addison on the other hand, wanted to run all over the place, and go out farther in the wave pool. I had to keep telling Owen to stay with the other's, while I went ran after Adi. Of course they had fun, so I will probably be doing it again :p. Thursday was also dad's birthday, so we went to there house for supper and to celebrate. Owen and Addison got to help grandpa blow out the candles. Avari just sat on grandpa's and watched them.
Friday, Addison came to the house in her Purdue shirt, so I decided to put Owen and Avari in theirs too. Below is a picture that I took to give to mom, dad, and Katie.
Saturday evening we went to April and Thad's house for a grill out, and to play volleyball. They had the pool set up, so the kids went swimming. They all had fun playing together. It was nice getting together with everyone too.
Gavin, Aden, Kennedy, Owen and Adi - it was a pool full :)

1 comment:

  1. God they grow up too quick. Big girl Avari! I love that picture of all three of them with their Purdue shirts on.

    ReplyDelete