On Wednesday, Avari started her second year of preschool. She was really excited to finally be going back to school! Her and Lance are going to St. Henry Preschool again this year, so Mrs. Brenda will be their teacher again. They were both really happy about that! Mrs. Brenda is starting something new this year, as the 2nd year preschoolers will now go three days a week, instead of two days. I really like this idea, and think it will definitely benefit the kids. Right now, Avari is excited that she gets to go to school three days a week, so hopefully she continues to be, as the year progresses. She will be going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00-10:00. I can't believe our little girl is in her last year of preschool already! I looking forward to her having another fun year, and I know Avari is too!
So ready for preschool!
Avari and Lance are ready to start the school year!




No comments:
Post a Comment