Monday, August 13, 2012

He's On The Move!

That's right...EASTON IS FINALLY WALKING!!

As of August 13th, Easton is officially a walker.  He has been standing up by himself for awhile now, but never had the guts to walk.  He's still a little unsteady, and if he falls down a few times, or wants to get somewhere really fast, he will end up just crawling, but I still call it success!!
I told him on Thursday that all I wanted for my birthday was for him to start walking, and that he had until Saturday to it.  Well, that afternoon, he actually took a few steps all by himself!  The next few days, he got more and more daring!  He was a couple days late, but I'll take it anyways! Haha
I'm so proud of Easton for accomplishing this milestone, but also a little sad that there are no more infants in our house.  Easton is now officially considered a toddler!
I'm sure it won't be long before he is running after all the other kids!  Let the fun begin! ; - )

No comments:

Post a Comment