Saturday, March 24, the kids and I played outside most of the day. Owen and Avari had fun drawing on the driveway, riding their bikes, and just running all over the yard. Easton went between walking around in his walker and sitting in his stroller. He just loves being outside, so he doesn't really care what he's in, as long as he's outside. Later on, we went for a walk with my mom, and then spent the evening down there. Alvin joined us after he got back from taking a test at Toyota.
Sunday, Emily and I went to Evansville to do some Spring/Summer shopping for us and the kids. Alvin enjoyed spending the day with the kids. He said that they spent most of the day playing outside again. That evening we went to Alvin's parents' house to celebrate his dad's birthday. The kids had a lot of fun playing with Lance. It was nice catching up with most of Alvin's family (Kevin had to work, and Kaden got sick so Kristin and Kennedy stayed home with him).
Batgirl, Batboy, and Batman :)
Alvin, Danny, Avari, Lance, & Owen
Easton must have been making sure Duane was buckling up Bryce correctly. :)
This past week was Spring Break for the area schools, so I just had Addison and Kenley. We didn't do anything special, but it was definitely nice to have a little break. On Tuesday, Emily got off work early, so we took the 5 kids to McDonald's for lunch. When we got back to Emily's we walked to the park, so that the kids could play for awhile. We ended up staying for supper and having a picnic outside. I think everyone enjoyed the day.
Adi and Owen wanted to push their little sisters.
What a great big sister and big brother! :)
Easton's 1st time in a swing! If you couldn't tell by his expression....he LOVED it! :)
Friday morning, Alvin watched the kids, while I helped with the pizza sale our Relay For Life team had at the Ferdinand Yard Sales. This yard we sold nachos, along with our usual pizzas, sodas, and candy bars. They seemed to go over pretty well. We didn't do great, but every little bit counts! We would also like to give a big thanks to Richard at Homestead Pizza for once again donating the pizzas. After we closed down, Emily and I went to a few yard sales, before heading home to unload all the pizza sale stuff. Alvin and the kids had gone out to his parents' house, so I joined them for awhile.
Saturday morning, Kevin and Kristin watched the kids, while Alvin and I helped move my Great-Aunt Aline into the Senior Citizens apartments in Ferdinand. Alvin picked the kids up about mid-afternoon, while I helped wash/dry dishes, and put things away. It took all morning and most of the afternoon, but we got her moved in, and almost everything put away. Hopefully, she will give it a chance, and realize how nice it is living there. After the kids took naps, we went back over to Kevin and Kristin's house. The kids had a lot of fun playing outside, going on trailer rides, and especially roasting marshmallows over the campfire that Alvin and Kevin made.
Sunday, after church and Sunday school, we took the kids to McDonald's. They now have Green Lantern toys in the Happy Meals, and Owen was begging us to go all weekend (I know, they aren't spoiled at all! ;-p) After we ate, Alvin took the kids home, while I did the much needed (and much dreaded) Walmart shopping. While I was gone, Danny came over to till our garden. He brought Lance along, so the kids had fun playing with him. That evening we went to my parents' house so the I could take Easton's 9-month pictures, and Avari's 3-year pictures.
Sunday, after church and Sunday school, we took the kids to McDonald's. They now have Green Lantern toys in the Happy Meals, and Owen was begging us to go all weekend (I know, they aren't spoiled at all! ;-p) After we ate, Alvin took the kids home, while I did the much needed (and much dreaded) Walmart shopping. While I was gone, Danny came over to till our garden. He brought Lance along, so the kids had fun playing with him. That evening we went to my parents' house so the I could take Easton's 9-month pictures, and Avari's 3-year pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment