Thursday, December 23, 2010

Answering a Few Questions...hopefully :)

By now you have all gotten the following Christmas card...

...and you probably have a few questions. :)

Well, I will be 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow (Friday).  I had my second doctor's appointment today, and Dr. Beckman said that everything looks/sounds good.  I am starting to feel better...thank goodness!!  Before then, I have pretty much felt like crap 24/7, so that part hasn't been too much fun!  We just recently told Owen and Avari about getting a new brother or sister because we didn't want Owen to say something before we were ready to tell everyone. :)  Since they just found out, I don't think it has really sunk in yet.  Owen does say that he wants a brother though, but Avari doesn't want either.  Hopefully, she will come around. :)  Just like with Owen and Avari, we aren't going to find out what we are having ahead of time.  We like to have that little surprise at the end.
Well, hopefully I've answered a few of your questions. :)  I will continue to keep everyone updated on the pregnancy.
Our newest little peanut.
(When Owen saw this he thought it was a picture of a peanut). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment