Sunday, May 31, 2009

School's Out For The Summer!

It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks. Memorial weekend we had Amber Schipp (Adam's sister) and Mike Wehr's wedding. It was a very pretty wedding. We also had a graduation party for my cousin, Jared Pfaff, and three Memorial Day parties (unfortunately we only made it to one). The graduation party was a lot of fun. Alvin played volleyball most of the day. Owen ran around and played with the other kids, and Avari slept and enjoyed looking around when she was awake. I had fun talking to my cousins, aunts, and uncles. The party was at Tami and Mark's house and they have cows and chickens, as well as tractors, so needless to say Owen loves going there. Janelle took him to sit on tractors. He was so happy to be able to sit on them (even though they were John Deere). I guess he just had to make do with what they had. ;) Later on Mark took Owen with him to feed the chickens. Mom also went along and she said that Owen had fun throwing feed to the chickens. Avari was sleeping on my lap, so I wasn't able to get pictures of him. Kevin and Kristin had friends and family over for a Memorial Day party on Monday. It was a lot of fun getting together with everyone. Owen also had fun playing with all the kids that were there.

Avari smiles all the time.
Norah and Avari at the Memorial Day party. Neither one of them wanted to look at the camera. We also tried to get them to look at each other, but they wouldn't that either.

Avari and her cousin Kennedy. Kennedy loved tried to take Avari's blanket and pacifier. That's what she was trying to do again, but she stopped when she saw me with the camera.

Kennedy following Owen under Kevin and Kristin's table.
North Spencer's last day of school was Tuesday, so I only have Adi, Owen, and Avari until school starts again. Not that I don't like having Gavin and Carter, but it will definitely be nice to have a couple less kids for a few months. We had a very busy week since Tuesday though. Wednesday I had to take Avari for her 2 month shots. Shalyn offered to watch Owen and Addison, while I did, so that I wouldn't have to take them along and Colin would have someone to play with. After her shots, we decided to take them to McDonalds to eat and play. Owen, Adi, and Colin had a lot of fun playing. Avari and Norah slept the whole time, so they were very good. Owen actually went up in the tunnels this time, and said that they were a lot of fun. Thursday we went with Emily to her doctor appointment. Everything is going very well with her pregnancy. Then we ran to a few stores. That evening we went to mom and dad's house for supper. Friday, I took the kids with me to Margie and Steve's house. Relay for Life was this weekend and we met there to make decorations (nothing like waiting until the last minute) :). Owen and Addison had a lot of fun playing with Gavin and Aden. I will post pictures from Relay as soon as I get them off my camera.

Owen crawling through the tunnels for the first time.
Colin, Adi, and Owen like playing on Ronald McDonald.

No comments:

Post a Comment