We had such a beautiful weekend and I can't wait to have more like them. Saturday, we spend most of the day at my parents' house. Dad doesn't have the cows anymore, and he wanted to take all the fence and posts down, so Alvin and Adam helped them. Owen and Addison got to play together all day. They had a blast playing outside, which is where we spent most of the day. Avari even got to spend some time outside. She seemed to really enjoy it. She loved just looking around at all the new surroundings. Saturday evening, we went to Brooke and Josh's house for a campfire. Owen had a lot of fun playing with Adi, Gavin, and Aden. Sunday, me, Avari, and Emily went shopping at Evansville. I took Avari with me so that Alvin could get some things done outside. Owen stayed home to help daddy;) Alvin did say that he got a lot done, so I guess Owen was a big help:)
Avari has been very good at pouting, since the day she was born. I have been trying to get a good picture of her pouting, this is the best one I could get.
Owen reading a book to Adi ;)
Our little "Biker Gang"
His favorite reading material...a Tractor magazine:)




No comments:
Post a Comment