Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Bowling Birthday

It's hard to believe that Monday the kids were off school because of snow and ice, and on Friday it was warm enough to play outside without winter coats!  The kids loved finally being able to play outside!

Saturday, Alvin had to work.  The kids and I went to my parents' house in the morning, so that I could give the boys haircuts.  That afternoon, the kids and I headed to the Eastown Lanes for Aden's 7th birthday party.  The kids had a lot of fun bowling, and playing games at  his Skylanders themed party.  They have been wanting to go bowling again ever since. :-)
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY ADEN!
Gavin, Adi, Jillian, Aden, Colson, Ella, and Lily trying to pop balloons.
Sebastian is watching them.
Lance, Easton, Kenley, Owen, and Avari trying to pop balloons.
Easton, Kenley, Colson, Aden, Avari, and Owen.
I love how Kenley is holding her ears, while trying to pop her balloon. :-)
Owen helping Easton bowl.

After the party, I took Adi and Kenley along with me because Emily and Adam wanted to get some Easter gifts from Walmart.  We dropped them off at my parents' house.  Of course my kids wanted to stay and play, so we just hung out there the rest of the night.  Alvin met us there after he got off work.

Sunday, we went to church and Sunday school.  That afternoon, we played around at home.  That evening, we went to Alvin's Grandma Betz's house to pick up strawberries.  Alvin's cousin Traci, is the Ag teacher at Northeast Dubois, and they sell strawberries every year as a fundraiser.  We have gotten some for several years, and they are always really good.  This year was no different.
The kids enjoying a nice ride, before we left to get strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment