Thursday, Dec. 12, Avari had her preschool Christmas program. Mrs. Brenda teaches five classes, so she has the Christmas program on Thursday and Friday evening. The Thursday morning class and the Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning class had their program on Thursday evening. It was great that those classes were together because Kenley is in the Thursday morning class, so her, Avari, and Lance got to sing together. Unfortunately, none of them stood next to each other, so I couldn't get any pictures of them together. All of the kids did great, and it was very cute watching all of them. Santa even stopped by after they were done singing. Each student got to sit on his lap, and he gave them a bag of goodies.
One thing Mrs. Brenda did this year, was let the 2nd year preschoolers announce the songs. Avari LOVED this! I couldn't tell you how many times she mentioned that she "gets to talk into the microphone at the Christmas program!" I was a little worried about how she would do, since they didn't have preschool for a week because of the snow and ice, and every time I asked her and Lance what each of them were suppose to say into the microphone, the answer changed. When I picked Kenley up from preschool on Thursday, Mrs. Brenda told me what they were suppose to say, so I could practice with them before the program. Well, Lace got his right away, Avari, on the other hand, didn't really seem to care if she said the first party of the sentence of not. I guess, she just planned on making it her own, when she got to the mic. Haha Luckily, she did just fine when it was her turn to announce the song.
I think Avari might be the star of our family. She really enjoys singing, dancing, and talking in front of people. I honestly don't know where she gets that from because Alvin and I do not like being in front of a bunch of people. haha She was really excited about getting to announce a song, and she did a great job!
The whole group
Avari is in the pink and gravy.
Lamce is in the back row far light, wearing the red plaid shirt.
Kenley is in the back far, very far left, wearing the white dress, with white dess.
Avari announcing the next song!
Avari and Lance
I'm so glad that these two get to go through school together, just like Owen and Adi are doing.




No comments:
Post a Comment