It all started the end of last week, when I started feeling nauseous. By Monday morning, I was feeling really nauseous, so I told Emily about it. Luckily, she was able to get me into the doctor right after I picked Avari and Lance up from preschool. I was told that I had a viral infection, and given medicine to help with my nausea. It helped, but then Friday morning, I woke up feeling dizzy. It got worse as the day went on, and by that evening, my head was spinning, I was feeling nauseous, and my head felt like it was full of pressure. I have never felt like this before in my life! And it didn't help that Alvin had to work, so I was by myself with the kids. Fortunately, Avari fell asleep early, and my mom came up, later in the evening, to drop off some sinus medicine for me to try, and she asked Owen if he wanted to spend the night at their house....of course that made his night. That just left me and Easton, which, even though that kid is more of a handful than Owen and Avari combined, made it a little easier on me.
Saturday morning I woke up still feeling dizzy and nauseous, so my mom picked up Avari and Easton and took them to Avari's last soccer game, while Owen stayed with my dad. I really hated missing Avari's last game, but there was no way I could have made it through that game. I heard that she did well. She was mainly just excited about the cookie and medal she was going to get at the end. : -)
After the game, Avari went to the Schipps' house, and mom took Easton back to her house.
Avari warming up before her last game, by trying to kick the ball past Kenley.
Avari receiving her medal.
She could not wait for this part!
Saturday afternoon was Owen's last basketball game. Alvin was awake by then, so he took Owen and Easton to the game. The Schipps and Avari met them there because Emily wanted to watch Owen play. I really hated that I had to miss his last game too, but luckily, Emily took some pictures for me.
Owen is in the gray shorts.
Owen (#3)
Owen's team and his coach.
Saturday evening, we were suppose to go to Garrett's 1st birthday party. Since Avari really wanted to go, and the boy didn't care either way, the Schipps took Avari along to the party, and the boys came home after Owen's game. I was still feeling really dizzy, so I finally decided to go to Urgent Care. There, I found out that the virus had effected the parts of my ear that work together to control dizziness, so you don't feel dizzy all the time. He gave it a name and used a bunch of doctor terms, when he described it to me, but I can't remember what they were. I was given medicine to help with the dizziness. I've joked that now that I have medicine for nausea and dizziness, I can go out and get drunk, and not have to worry about having a hangover the next morning. Lol After getting my medicine, we went to April and Thad's house to pick up Avari.
Sunday morning, I still wasn't feeling the best, so Alvin took Avari to Sunday school, while him and the boys went to church. Afterwards, the boys came home, and Avari went with my mom to Heidi's baby shower. She and my cousin, Jeremy, are expecting a little girl in March. They live in Louisiana, but were up here for a couple of weeks visiting and getting things ready for Jeremy's dad surprise birthday party, the following weekend.
I started feeling a little better by Sunday night, but decided to take Monday off, just in case I woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous again. Luckily, I woke up feeling better.




No comments:
Post a Comment