Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh Easton...

Easton likes to dance, and started "singing" along to music at times.  Most of the time the kids just have to say "Easton dance", and he will start dancing and acting like he is singing.  It has been really hard to get him to do it on video, but I finally got it.  It's not the best he's done, but I hope you enjoy. :)


Easton loves Avari's stool to her vanity around.
If he can't reach something, he will get her stool.  If he can't see something, he will get her stool.  It definitely gets him into trouble at times. : ) 
The other day, Easton was eating lunch, and he said "a night night."  I cleaned him up, and got him out of his high chair.  Then I cleaned Mason up because he was done too.  Afterwards, I went into the living room to get Easton, so I could lay him down.  The above picture is what I saw.
I guess he really was tired. Haha : )

No comments:

Post a Comment