Tuesday, January 8, 2013

18 Months Old!!

I honestly cannot believe that Easton turned 18 months old on Jan 1!!  Our baby is growing up way too fast!!  Our little man definitely keeps us on our toes!  He is always finding something to get into, and loves to be right in the middle of what's going on.  He has also learned how to undress himself, and loves doing that now.  He has also become pretty independent, and most of the time would rather do something for himself, rather than have us do it.  He vocabulary is also continuing to grow, and he is comprehending more and more everyday.  While I hate seeing our baby grow up so fast, I love watching the little boy he is growing up to be.
Easton had his 18 month check-up today.  Dr. Lusk said that everything looked wonderful with him.  He was also pleased to see that he had gained some weight, since his 15 month check-up.  He is now 25 lbs (40th percentile) and 33" long (80th percentile).  While he gained 3 lbs since his last check-up, he didn't grow at all.  Neither the nurse nor the doctor said anything, so I guess that's ok.
I'm 18 Months Old!!
Look what I can do!
See that little blue box...that's what Easton was trying to get!  It had peppermint sticks in it that he had been wanting all night.  I guess he thought he had a chance to get them, while I was putting Owen to bed.  Too bad he got stuck in the position you see above, and I had to come out and get him down.  He was so close too! :)


***I'm finally caught up with my posts, so check out the 4 other posts below this one, if you would like.***

No comments:

Post a Comment