Thursday, November 22, 2012

Merry Christmas To Us!!

We got an early Christmas present this year...our first camper!!!
This past summer, Alvin and I started talking about how it would be nice to have a camper, and thought the kids would really enjoy camping.  We started checking out Craigslist, just to see if anything caught our eye.  About 1 week ago, I found a camper on there, that had most of the things we were looking for, and was in our price range.  Plus, it was less than a 1/2 hour from our house, so we didn't have to drive far to look at it!
The couple even agreed to deliver it to our house.  They brought it on Sunday evening after Kambry's baptism.  We are all really excited about it, and can't wait until Spring, so we can go camping!
I think Owen and Alvin are the most excited about the camper!  I don't know how many times they went in it the first week we had it. : ) Owen even said that he is fine with NOT going to Disney World this summer, since we have a camper now!!  In case you don't know, Owen and Avari have been wanting to go to Disney World since last Spring, and couldn't wait until this next summer to go.  If I have anything to say about it (which I do), we will still be going to Disney World this summer...it just might be a little bit shorter of a stay. :)
I think there will be many good memories made with our camper!
There is an outdoor shower behind the spare tire.
The master bedroom
The master bedroom
(The thing on the wall flips up for a TV to set on.)
Kitchen
Table and couch
(both turn into beds)

Bathroom
Bunk beds
(twin -top   full-bottom)

1 comment:

  1. Looks Awesome! That will be so much fun for all of you hopefully you get plenty of chances to use it next year.

    ReplyDelete