Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kindergarten Round-Up

On Tuesday, Alvin and I had to take Owen to Nancy Hanks Elementary for Kindergarten Round-Up!  I can't believe that our little man will be starting grade school this Fall!!  I'm SO not ready for that!  Luckily, Owen seems to be excited about going, so hopefully he stays like that, and it will make it a LITTLE bit easier in the Fall.  I say "seems" excited because when we asked him if he thought Kindergarten was going to be fun, he just smiled and didn't say anything.  So, since he didn't say "NO", we are taking that as a good sign.  He did eventually say that when he saw Gavin in class, it looked like he was having fun, so he thinks he will too!  While Alvin and I filled out a BUNCH of paperwork, the two kindergarten teachers talked to Owen, asked him questions, and had him do different things.  He got to cut out a puzzle, trace circles, color a picture, and put puzzles together.  While I'm not ready for Owen to start school, I am a little excited about the new, upcoming chapter in all of our lives, especially Owen's.  I know that he will like school!

No comments:

Post a Comment