Easton turned 7 months old on Feb. 1! This past month he has started eating Stage 2 baby food. He still isn't crazy about applesauce or peaches, but he will eat them. I have introduced him to a sippy cup, but he hasn't learned to drink out of it yet. He pretty much just chews on it right now...I guess I shouldn't have given it to him, when he has two new teeth coming in. :) Speaking of teeth, two more top teeth have cut through his gums, but they sure are taking their sweet old time coming completely through! This means lots of drooling, and chewing on EVERYTHING he can get into his mouth! Luckily, he hasn't been too fussy with them. I have been trying to get him to crawl, but right now he just rolls over when I put him on his belly. Oh well, he doesn't get into as much this way. He still loves to stand, and has now figured out how to go forward and backwards in his walker. He also loves to hear his own voice, and makes sure others can hear it too! He has really starting gabbering more this past month! His favorite "word" right now seems to be "baba". I don't know what he's actually trying to say, but he says it all the time! :) He has started giving kisses this past month, and although they come with A LOT of slobber, I still love getting them! He is definitely the biggest snuggler out of all three kids. He loves to hug and kiss and lay his head down on anyone that's holding him. While I can't believe Easton is already 7 months old, I look forward to seeing what this month has in store for him!

I'M 7 MONTHS OLD!!
MOMMA!!!
This past Friday, Feb. 3, Easton started saying "MOMMA"!! Granted it's only when he is fussing, but I'll take it anyways! The best part is, he hasn't said "DADDA" yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment