I know that, once again, I'm behind on posting, so here's a quick update on what we did the weekend before Christmas, and the week of Christmas.
Friday, Owen wanted my parents to come over, so he called and told them. They came up for supper, and to visit for awhile. When they were leaving, Owen wanted to spend the night at their house, so they took him with them.
Saturday morning, mom gave Owen a much-needed haircut. When Avari and Easton woke up, and I got them fed and dressed, we went to my parents' house. The Schipps were also there. Emily, Adam, and I took mom's boxes of Christmas decorations back upstairs for her. Then Emily and I vacuumed the upstairs, and made Katie's bed, so it was ready for when Katie and Adam came home the following week.
That evening, Kevin, Kristin, and the kids came over to drop off some of Kaden's clothes for Easton to use. They visited for awhile, and let the kids play together.
Sunday, after church and Sunday school, we went to Denny's for lunch. Then I ran to Jasper with Emily, to finish up some Christmas shopping, and do the grocery shopping.
On Wednesday, Dec. 21, Alvin took Easton to the Santa Claus Christmas Store to get his picture taken with Santa. I had originally had it taken at Walmart on Dec. 11, because you get a free picture with Santa. Well, Emily went to pick it up for us the following weekend, and she looked through the whole stack and couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily, the Christmas Store still had a Santa Claus so we were able to take Easton there.
Thursday, Dec. 22, Katie and Adam made it home. They came up to our house after they unpacked, and visited for awhile.
Friday evening, we went to my parents' house for supper, and to visit with Katie and Adam some more. Alvin's "Winter Shutdown" started on Friday, which was great because he was able to go to my parents' house too.
Owen wanted to carry Easton
Owen and Avari helped me make Christmas cookies.
Of course, Avari was done helping by the time I got my camera. :)
Easton and Santa Claus
I am going to try really hard to post about our Christmas weekend before Sunday, so check back soon. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment