~Sibling Love~
2 Months Old
On Sept. 1, Easton turned 2 months old!! It really is hard to believe how fast time goes! Easton is finally sleeping through the night, which is really great for me! He loves to smile, and will smile at anybody, if he/she starts talking to him! He's only 2 months old and already loves attention! :) He has also started making noises and trying to "talk" to us ! It is really cute when Owen and Avari talk to him, and try to get him to say something. He really likes to sit up, and is getting better at holding his head up, but still can't do it for very long. He had his 2-month check-up last Friday. He is now 12lbs 7oz (75th percentile) and 24 inches (90th percentile). Dr. Lusk said that Easton good great, and is developing perfectly!
I'm 2 Months Old!!
I love to smile!
2-1/2 Years Old
On Sept. 2, Avari turned 2-1/2 years old!! She can now say all of her ABCs, and some times she will count all the way to 13. She is a very stubborn little girl, and it's very hard to get her to do something, if she doesn't want to! She can also be very sweet too! She loves Tinkerbell, Strawberry Shortcake, Ariel (the Little Mermaid), and Chicken Little (I know he doesn't quite fit with the others, but she LOVES that movie). Her favorite colors are pink and purple. I haven't mentioned it in awhile, but Avari is now potty trained! She has actually been potty trained (as in knowing when she needs to pee/poop) since last October, but has been accident free since the beginning of July. Before than she would have setbacks because she would just be too lazy to go to the toilet, she would be too busy playing and not stop to go, she would test how long she could hold it, or she was afraid she would miss something. She still wears a pull-up at night because she very seldom wakes up dry, but that's ok. I'm just glad she was potty trained before Easton arrived because that was my goal, so that I wouldn't be buying a bunch of diapers, and a bunch of pull-ups.
Preschooler
On Tuesday, Sept.6, Owen started his second year of preschool! He was really excited! Him and Addison are both going to St. Henry Preschool again, so they will have Mrs. Brenda again. They are going two days a week this year, so they go om Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:00-10:00. Tuesday was just a getting to know you day, so they didn't do a lot. Owen knows all the boys because they were in his class last year, but all the girls, except Addison, are different. This year, Owen is a class with Samantha Dilger, who is his 2nd cousin, so that's kind of neat. It's hard to believe they will be in Kindergarten next year!!! I'm SO not ready for that!! I am ready for Owen to have another fun year of preschool, and I think Owen is too!
Ready for his second year of preschool!
Ready to go inside!
Owen found his seat!




No comments:
Post a Comment