Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! / Circus

Happy belated Thanksgiving eveyone!  We had a fun-filled Thanksgiving weekend.  Thursday we went to the Betz's Thanksgiving party for dinner, and to my parent's house for supper.  Unfortunately, Owen had a cold, and hasn't feeling very well, so he hasn't a very active boy that day.


Friday morning, I took the kids to the circus with my sisters, nieces, and some of the Hartings aunts and cousins.  All the kids seemed to have a lot of fun at the circus.  Luckily, Owen was feeling better, and was able to enjoy the circus.  Avari even seemed to like it.  She loved looking at the lights, and the people, but even enjoyed some of the acts too.  After the circus, we went to Chuck E Cheese.  The kids had a blast playing there, and I think were just happy to be able to run, after sitting at the circus for three hours.


Owen's favorite ride.  I know that he wishes it was red, but it's still a tractor, so it will do. :p

Avari and Emma

Saturday afternoon, we put up the outside Christmas lights.  That evening, I went to Jasper with mom and Katie.  Alvin stayed home with the kids.  While I was gone, Alvin and Owen put up the Allis Chalmers tractor lights in Owen and Avari's room.  Owen has been wanting to put them up for awhile...if only I could find some Massey tractor lights too. :)

Sunday, we had my family over for Thanksgiving dinner.  Since mom had to work Friday, we just had a light supper on Thanksgiving, with plans to have the big dinner at their house on Sunday.  Well, Katie got sick, with the flu on Saturday night, so it got moved to our house.  After everyone left, Emily and I went to Jasper, to get Christmas stockings for Avari and Kenley...needed to have them before St. Nick comes. ;)  We spent the rest of the rest of the evening at home.

Sunday evening, I picked up food from McDonalds. Avari likes to eat the french fries. Apparently, she decided that she wanted to sit at the little table and eat them like Owen does. :)

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and we now ready for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment