It's hard to believe that Avari is 9 months old today!! I don't know where the time has gone. This past month, she has gotten four more teeth, bringing the total to eight. Luckily, she hasn't had any trouble with them. She is slowly growing out of the stranging stage, which is good since the holidays are coming up. She has learned to pull herself up to her knees, and finally to standing. She loves to hold your hands and walk everywhere. Most of the time, she would rather do that, than crawl. She has finally learned to hold her own bottle, without letting go everytime someone touches it. :) This make it really nice for me during the day, when I am trying to get the older kids to eat. She has also learned to blow kisses, and will usually do it, if you blow her a kiss first. She has her 9-month check-up tomorrow, so check back to this post if you are interested in knowing her stats.
Avari is now 29" long (90th percentile) and 19 lbs 9 oz (60th percentile). She has grown 1-1/2" and gained almost 1-1/2 pounds since her 6 month check-up. Dr. Lusk said that she is doing great, and growing like she should.
I'M 9 MONTHS OLD!! And I don't like to sit still for pictures. :)
I'm also very amused by computers, and think that I need to be on it everytime mommy is on it.:)
Avari loves to point. She points at everything.
BE SURE TO CHECK THE OTHER POSTS FROM TODAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment