Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Time Again / Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Last Monday was North Spencer's first day of school, which means that Gavin is back. He is in 1st grade this year, so he is only here for a little while in the morning and afternoon. Owen is so glad that he's back. I have to wake him up early, so that he has time to play with Gavin before he gets on the bus. It also means that I have Cartter again. Brandy is a substitute teacher, so the days that I have him vary. It works out well because since Emily is on maternity leave, Owen still has someone to play with, most days. Things will definitely be more interesting this school year, when Addison and Kenley come back. I will go from having three toddlers, to having three toddlers and two infants. I hope that I don't go too crazy. :)


Avari's painted toe nails!
Last Tuesday, Adi wanted her toe nails painted pink. When she was done, she said the Avari needed her toe nails painted too. Since she rarely sticks her toes in your mouth, I decided to make Adi happy and do what she said.

My how fast they grow!!!
Avari and Kenley - 5 1/2 months apart


Saturday evening, we went to Kennedy's 1st birthday party! It's hard to believe the she is a year old already! The party's theme was bubbles, so Kevin and Kristin had a bubble blowing machine, and a little tub of soapy water for the kids to blow their own bubbles. Owen had a blast blowing bubbles with Addison, Colin, and Kennedy. Avari had fun watching and acted like she wanted to get down and play in the bubbles too. Kennedy had a really nice party, and got a lot of cute gifts, which Owen, Colin, and Adi couldn't wait to show her how to use. ;)

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!!

Kennedy, Adi, Owen, and Colin playing with the bubbles.

Owen and Avari checking out the bubble machine.
Best Buddies.....
and their little sisters!


Sunday after church, Katie and I took Owen and Addison to Holiday World with April, Gavin, Robby, and Aden. Since it was cooler outside, we didn't go to the water park, so they got to spend more time in the regular park. They rode the old cars, and went to storytime with Santa. Two things they hadn't done before, but seemed to really like. At Santa's storytime, we even got to sit by Santa Claus. Alvin and Avari got to spend the afternoon together, while we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment