Last Saturday Owen and mommy got to spend some time together and Avari and daddy did the same. I had told Owen that if he keeps going on the big potty that he would be able to pick out a new toy. So we figured that with all the changes, last Saturday would be a good time to let him pick out a new toy for being a big boy and a good big brother. Owen had been wanting to play on the playground at McDonalds with Adi, so Emily and I told them there. We also meet Shalyn, Brent, and Colin there. The three of them had a lot of fun playing with each other. While we were gone Alvin got to spend some time with Avari. He said that she did really good (she slept most of the time for him). After McDonalds, I took Owen to Kmart and he picked out a new tractor. Apparently, he didn't think that having four tractors was enough because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him to pick a different toy. He really likes it though, so that's what matters.
Here are some pictures of the kids at McDonalds:

"Playing" video games

Posing with Ronald McDonald (don't know the other girl)
No comments:
Post a Comment