It was once again time for our annual weekend at the family cabins at Lincoln. I have looked forward to this weekend every year, since I was a little girl! I'm loving that my kids now look forward to going. Since most of us now have campers, we talked about not renting the cabins anymore. In the end, none were ready to give up this tradition, so we will be back again next year!
Like always, it was a great weekend! Katie and Adam were even able to come home this year. Even though it was a cooler weekend, it was nice that the rain didn't stick around all weekend long. The kids went nonstop all weekend, as we walked around the lake, climbed up the fire tower, played on a couple of the playgrounds, and rode bikes.
Katie and Adam's hammock was a big hit with all the kids.
Avari, Adi, Aubrey, Kenley, Easton, Gavin, and Owen at the top of the fire tower.
Ethan at the top of the fire tower. He was a little scared.
Riding bikes to another playground.
Aden, Kenley, Gavin, Owen, Ethan
Aubrey, Adi, Avari
Gavin and Owen talking about something. I can't remember what, but I loved how they were gesturing with their hands.
Easton
Easton and papaw playing with sticks.
What's modern day camping, without an IPad?!? Haha
Garrett, Owen, Kenley, Gavin, Avari












No comments:
Post a Comment