Saturday morning, I dropped Owen off at my parents' house, and Avari off at Emily and Adam's house. (One of these days Alvin will be on days, and I won't have to worry about finding someone to watch my kids, so I can go somewhere.) Emily, mom, Easton, and I went to Brooke's house for Brooke and Barbara's 31 debut party. Recently, they both decided to start selling 31, so they decided to have a party together to debut some of the new products that will be in the Fall catalog. Even though I pretty much have everything they sell already, I did find a few things to buy. ; -)
Saturday evening, we went to Ethan's 3rd birthday party (his birthday is Aug. 26). The kids had a lot of fun playing with all their cousins, and swimming in the pool and hot tub.
The awesome train cake that April made.
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!
Ethan's gift from us and the Schipps
He LOVES horses, boots, and nachos.
Since he has an older brother, he doesn't need any clothes, and really doesn't need any more toys because they already have a ton. We decided to give him some of his favorite things....and he loves all of them! : )
Sunday, was my birthday...and of course Emily's too. We spent the afternoon at Patoka Lake with my family. Dad grilled homemade hamburgers for lunch. After a picnic lunch, we headed to the beach to let the kids play in the lake and sand. It was a great birthday!
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO US!!
The Schum Cousins
Fun at the beach!!





No comments:
Post a Comment