The last couple of weeks have been filled with some milestones for Easton!
I can sit up!!
It seems like Easton has been wanting to sit up ever since he could hold his head up. He always wants to sit straight up, and will try to do it himself, if he doesn't think you have him sitting up straight enough.
On Nov. 13, Easton sat for the first time by himself. It was only for a few seconds, but he still did it. Since then, he has gotten better and better at sitting up for longer periods of time. His biggest problem is that he will get excited about something, and start rocking back and forth. Then he ends up falling backwards, since he can't catch himself yet.
I found my toes!
On Nov. 15, Easton found his toes (or feet, since he wears socks most of the time) for the first time! He has enjoyed playing with them ever since.
1st time trying baby food!
On Nov. 20, I gave Eaton his first taste of baby food! It was peas. He definitely didn't know what to think about it, but he did eat about 1/3 of the jar. Hopefully he will take baby food as easily as Owen and Avari because they weren't picky about any of it.
On Nov. 22, Easton got his first TWO teeth!! At 4-1/2 months old, he is earliest of our kids! Tuesday morning, I noticed white spots on his gums, so I felt them, and sure enough, his bottom two teeth had broken through the gums! Luckily, he wasn't really fussy, and didn't seem to have any problems with them. Hopefully all his teeth come in that smoothly!




No comments:
Post a Comment