Saturday afternoon, we went to Emily and Adam's house to celebrate Addison's Rapunzel themed 4th birthday! It's so hard to believe that she is 4 years old already!! She seemed to have a lot of fun celebrating with her family and friends! She also loved opening all her presents! Owen and Avari had a lot of fun playing with all their little buddies!
Kenley, Avari, and Norah
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ADI!!
~Most of the kids~
Norah, Owen, Avari, Gavin, Kenley, Addison, Jillian, Kennedy, and Will
Kenley, Gavin, Owen, Colin, Adi, Jillian
Adi and her Godparents
Me and Aaron
The Schipp Family
Daddy and his great little helpers
They just couldn't wait to get in the pool!
BABY UPDATE
Friday, I reached 38 weeks, and also had another doctor's appointment. Dr. Beckman checked me this week, and said I was a tight 1cm dilated, and that the baby had moved a little farther down since last time. He also measured me and checked the baby's heart rate. I'm both excited and nervous about only having 2 weeks left!! I really hope that the baby decides to stay put for at least another week because Dr. Beckman will be out of town all next week, and I still have a few things to get and pack before the baby comes!




No comments:
Post a Comment