Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pizza Sale / Birthday Party

The weekend of April 1st and 2nd, Ferdinand had its town-wide yard sales.  On Friday, while the kids were taking naps, Emily, April, Brooke, Shalyn, and I went to a few of them.  Alvin was at home with the kids.  I found several clothes for Avari, and a few for Owen.  I have definitely noticed that it's getting harder to find clothes, since he's growing out of the toddler clothes.

Saturday morning, our Relay For Life team, held our annual pizza sale during the yard sales.  This is the third year we have done it, and it seemed a lot slower this year.  We still managed to make $175 in the four hours we were there, so we didn't do too bad.  That evening we went to my Aunt Margie's surprise 50th birthday party.  She was definitely surprised!!  Everyone seemed to have a great time!
Avari and Owen riding in Aden's Camero!

Sunday, after church, Alvin and Owen went to Alvin's parents' house to plant some potatoes.  Avari and I went to my parents' house to try and get some 2 year pictures of her (more on that in another post).
Owen can't resist any chance to sit on a tractor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment