Monday, February 28, 2011

Nothing Much

We haven't been up to much these last few weeks, hence the lack of posting.
Valentine's weekend, Owen had a bitty basketball game in the morning.  That evening, Emily and I went to Evansville, so that I could get Avari's birthday decorations.  While we were down there, we also did a little shopping for the kids.  Alvin and the kids had fun hanging out at home.  That Sunday, we went out to eat for Valentine's Day.

The next weekend, wasn't a very busy one either.  Friday night, my parents picked up pizza for supper, and we all went to the Schipps' house to eat it.  Saturday morning, Owen had a bitty basketball game.  Afterwards, he wanted to go home with Grandma and Grandpa, so he went with them, while Avari and I went to Emily and Adam's to do Zumba.  Once we got home and the kids took naps, we all played outside for awhile before Alvin had to go to work.  The evening, Katie, Avari, and I went to China's Best and Walmart, while my parents took Owen with them to put new flowers on Grandma and Grandpa's headstone and to McDonalds.  They offered to take him, and since I can get through Walmart much faster when I don't have both kids, I took them up on it. :)  Sunday, after church, we went to Ponderosa with my family.  That afternoon, while the kids took naps, Emily, Katie, and I went walking.  That evening, the kids wanted pizza for supper, so we went into Homestead to eat and visit.
Avari and Owen with their Pillow Pets they got for Valentine's Day.
Playing football
and with Sadie
20 weeks pregnant

This past weekend we celebrated Avari's 2nd birthday.  More on that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment