Friday, October 22, 2010

Preschool Helper / A Baptism

Last Wednesday, I got to help out at Owen's preschool.  They were painting pumpkins, and Mrs. Brenda asked if I could help her.  While I helped the kids paint their pumpkins, Mrs. Brenda helped them with their Letter "Dd" papers, and their "Orange" papers.  It was fun helping out, and seeing what the kids do at preschool.  Hopefully, I will be able to help out again.

Friday night, April and the boys, and the kids and I were going to visit some of my aunts and uncles that were camping at Patoka, but first we went to a Thirty-One party that one of April's friends was having.  By the time we left there, it was dark, and getting chilly, so we decided not to take the kids up there.  Instead, we went to April and Thad's house because Owen and Gavin wanted to play.

Saturday morning, I did a Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K Walk at the Jasper Riverwalk, with some friends.  We raised over $24,000 and there were 227 walkers!!  My parents watched the kids until Alvin woke up.  Late the afternoon, Alvin had to go to the farm, to help his dad.  That evening, Kevin, Kristin, and the kids came over.  The kids all had a lot of fun playing with each other.  It was nice visiting with them too.

Sunday morning, we went to Ethan Jones's baptism.  I have the honor of being his Godmother, and Adam is his Godfather.  Afterwards, we went to April and Thad's house for lunch.  The kids had a lot of fun playing together.
Ethan with the priest and his parents
Ethan with his Godparents and Parents
 
Ethan Wayne Jones

Since I have realized that I don't have any pictures of Owen and Avari in this post, I thought I would add the pictures of them feeding their fish from Katie and Adam's wedding, Gordon and Wiggley (Owen picked their names all by himself).

No comments:

Post a Comment