Thursday, March 25, 2010

Circus / Happy 1st Birthday Norah!!

Friday night, the kids and I went to the circus at the Jasper Armory, with Emily, April, Margie, Lindsey, Karen (Lindsey's MIL), and all the kids.  It was a good circus, and all the kids loved it!
Owen, Gavin, Adi, Jillian, & Aden watching the elephants

Saturday morning, Owen wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa Schum's house, so I dropped him off there, while Emily, Kenley, Avari, and I went to Jasper.  Owen and Adi had a lot of fun playing outside, and helping Grandma and Aunt Katie put together the new playset that Grandma bought for the grandkids!  Well, they liked playing in the box, while Grandma and Katie put it together...haha!  When we got back from Jasper, my mom, Katie, the kids, and I met the Schipps at the park.  The kids had a lot of fun running around and playing on the playground.  That night they all came over to our house for supper.
Avari and Grandma checking out the playground.
Avari played on the slides, the swings, and the merry-go-round too.

Sunday, we went to Norah Foster's 1st birthday party.  She had a very cute butterfly themed party.  It was a nice party, and the kids had a lot of fun!  After the party, we spent the rest of the day at home.
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NORAH KATE!!
Owen taking a swing at the pinata!!
He actually got a Snickers to fall out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment