Happy belated Halloween! We had a busy week of trick-or-treating. Thursday night I took the kids trick-or-treating with the Schipps. Owen had a lot of fun getting candy. Avari liked that the candy wrappers made noise. Friday night we had a Hartings Halloween party, at our house. The kids had a lot of fun. They even got to hit a pinata! Sunday evening we went trick-or-treating again to get people that weren't home on Thursday. Owen had a lot of fun trick-or-treating, and keeps asking to go again. Thankfully, we are done until next year...it's exhausting getting two little kids in and out of the car with customes on. :)
Below are some pictures from the Halloween party:
~Some of the Hartings Cousins~
Avari (flower), Jade (fairy), Gavin (cowboy) Owen (dog) Addison & Kenley (giraffe), Aden (garden knome)
The Schum Cousins
Harper even dressed up!
Avari and Chase (the giraffe) playing the drums...they chewed on them more than they played with them :)
AVARI UPDATE: Avari turned 8 months old on Monday (Nov. 2)! I can't believe that she will be 1 in less than four months! She is now crawling all over the place, and can sit herself up. She loves to stand, and is trying to pull herself up. She also likes to clap your hands, and her favorite game is peek-a-boo. She is constantly making noises, and can say "momma", "dadda", "bye-bye",and sometimes it sounds like she says "uh-oh". She also loves to give kisses, but mostly just to mommy. They are pretty slobbery, but that's ok, I'll take them. :) She is also starting to strange a little. She is fine with other people, unless she hears or sees me, then all she wants is me. Luckily, if people can stand her crying for a little bit, she usually calms down, and is fine. It makes me feel very special, but also makes it hard to do anything else. I remember Owen going through this stage, and just like then, I'll just have to wait for it to pass.
I'M 8 MONTHS OLD!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment