Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Week with Grandma, Grandpa, & Katie

The week of the July 1-5 my parents had planned a trip to visit Katie.  They decided to ask Owen and Addison to go along.  Adi couldn't go because they were going to Georgia to visit Adam's sister and her family, but Owen was all for spending a week with Grandma, Grandpa, and aunt Katie.  They left early Monday morning, and came back late Friday afternoon.  Owen had a lot of fun, and is ready to go back with my parents, anytime they want to go!  Hopefully next time Adam won't be deployed, so they can visit with him too.
Since I didn't go along, I don't know where all the pictures were taken, or what they of, but I hope you enjoy them anyways. : )

One stop that they had to make was at the Museum of Transportation.  We went there last year, and Owen really like it.  That was the one place that he told me he wanted to go.  Below are pictures from there.


Grandpa and Owen ~ Troublemakers

They spent time at the Yorktown beach and the Jamestown beach.
Bailey and Harper
Paisley

They spent time walking around Colonel Williamsburg.
I guess Paisley was kissing Katie good-bye.  Haha
Grandma and Owen

They also spent some time exploring the Jamestown Settlement.
Owen got to help with the cannon.

They also enjoy just hanging out at Katie and Adam's house.
Poor Paisley has such a hard life!!  ; -)

No comments:

Post a Comment