Thursday evening, I was cleaning up the dishes from supper, when Owen and Avari told me to see what Easton was doing. I went into the living room to see this...
Easton likes to climb onto the toy box, and sit there looking and pointing at the Christmas tree. I don't know what this kid is going to do when Christmas is over, and the trees and lights are all taken down. He loves looking at the tree and all the Christmas lights, inside and outside.
Thursday night, I had to make cookies for Avari's preschool Christmas program. The kids wanted to help, so that's what they did.
Not really sure how Easton thought we were going to mix everything together with the bowl on his head! :)
Friday evening, we went to the Mariah Hill Parich Center for Avari's preschool Christmas program. It was really cute, and all the kids did a great job. After they were done singing, Santa came. Each kid got to sit on Santa's lap, and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Avari told him that she wants a dollhouse. (I hope she's not too disappointed on Christmas morning when she doesn't get one, since she already has two that she doesn't play with.) Then Santa handed each of the kids a goodie bag that included, a book, an apple, an ornament, a pencil, an eraser, and candy. It was very thoughtful of Mrs. Brenda and Santa to give the kids something. After all the kids sat on Santa's lap, we enjoyed some cookies, juice, and milk.
Waiting to start singing.
Singing Jingle Bells
Avari is in the gray dress.
Lance is in the red and black shirt.
Singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Easton sat here to watch what the preschoolers sit on Santa's lap.
Avari telling Santa what she wants for Christmas, and receiving her goodie bag.
All the preschoolers with Santa.
I don't know how Avari got to be the lucky one that Santa held. She didn't mind at all though. :)
Saturday morning, Alvin and Owen went with my dad to Sander Processing to get some things that were on sale. Avari, Easton, and I headed to Jasper to get some Christmas gifts that I forgot to get earlier. When we all got back home, Alvin went to the farm. That evening Kristin and the kids came over. They planned on coming over last weekend, but plans got changed, and they weren't able to. That made for a couple of mad little girls, so we got together this Saturday to let the kids play. Kevin came over after he got off work at Homestead. The kids had a lot of fun playing together, and were all exhausted by the end of the night. :)
Sunday, after church and Sunday school, we went to Denny's for lunch. That afternoon, I went to Kevin and Kristin's house, for Kristin's open house bow party. Avari was really excited to see all the new bows and flowers she got for her hair! Now, if I could only get her to keep them in her hair for more than five minutes! The evening, after supper, we went to my parents' house for a little while.




No comments:
Post a Comment