Friday, October 7, 2011

3 Months Old!

On Saturday, Oct. 1, Easton turned three months old!
He is a really happy baby, and will smile at anyone who talks to him, or gives him any kind of attention at all.  He really likes to coo and make other noises.  He also loves to sit up, and will pull himself forward if he doesn't think he is sitting up straight enough.  The Bumbo seat has become his new favorite thing.  He likes to sit in it, and watch all the other kids play during the day.  He continues to sleep through the night, which is really great.  On Saturday I moved him out of the cradle in our room, and into the crib in his room.  I wanted to wait until he was sleeping through the night consistently before moving him out of our room.  Owen, Avari, and Easton all share a bedroom right now, so I didn't want Easton waking Owen and Avari up, if he happened to wake up in the middle of the night.  So far, he's done really well, and hasn't had any problems switching to a new bed and new room.  I took him in for a weight check on Monday, and he now weighs 14lbs 12oz.  He gained 2lbs 5oz since last month.  He is definitely a growing little boy!
3 Months Old
I love my Bumbo seat!
Easton's first night in his crib, and his room...that he shares with Owen and Avari.
Owen thought Easton needed a Super Hero shirt too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment