Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

This past Thursday, Owen had t-ball practice, and they got to practice outside this week!  Before practice, Owen and I had a dinner date.  I dropped Avari off at my parents' house, and Owen and I went to Wendy's.  It was nice having some one-on-one time with him.  After we ate, we stopped by the store to get dog food, and milk.  Then we picked Emily and Adi up, and went to t-ball practice.

Friday was my mom's birthday.  That evening, the kids and I went into Emily and Adam's house to celebrate mom's birthday.  Katie picked up pizzas and breadsticks on her way home from work, and after we ate we went outside so that the kids could play.  They had a lot of fun playing t-ball, riding in Adi and Kenley's Barbie Jeep, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and swinging.  While the kids continued to play, Emily, Katie, mom, and I went for a short walk.  When we got back, we sang "Happy Birthday" to mom, and ate cupcakes.
Happy Birthday Mom and Grandma!! 
The kids had to help grandma blow out her candles!

Saturday morning, Owen had another t-ball game.  It started raining, after before he was suppose to start playing, so the program director, left it up to the coaches and parents to decide whether we wanted to play or not.  Since we were already there, and it wasn't raining really hard, we decided to play, so that we wouldn't have to make it up.  The kids only played one inning, so it didn't last very long.  Since neither of our coaches were there this week, Emily and I coached the team.  After the game, we went to my parents' house, so that our Alvin could sleep a little longer.  Mom asked Owen and Avari if they wanted to go to McDonald's, which of course was answered by a very excited "YES!"  After McDonald's, dad took the kids home, while mom and I went to Walmart.  While I was at Walmart, Alvin took the kids to his parents' house, to get bread, and spend some time with his mom for Mother's Day.  Lance was also there, so the kids had fun playing with him.  That night we went to the Mill House to eat, and then came home and watched a movie.

Sunday, we went to my parents' house for Mother's Day.  We spent most of the day playing outside, since the weather was so beautiful.  It was really nice, relaxing Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!! 
Avari had to help Katie give Harper a bath!  Katie said that Avari even had to tell her how to do it! haha
Yes....that's my son with painted fingernails!
This is what happened when I left the kids at my parents' house with them and Aunt Katie, while I went to a Relay For Life meeting....and dad fell asleep in the recliner!  He told me that Katie painted them "Batman Black"!  He left it on until Wednesday because I made him take it off before he went to preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment