Avari turned 17 months old on Tuesday. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is learning so many new things every day! She knows all of her main body parts, and is even starting to say what they are when she points to them. Her newest words are "bubble", "pool", "potty", "Emmy" (Emily), "Adi", and "sorry". We really have to start watching what we say because she likes to repeat people. Her attitude is definitely starting to show, and she will throw a big fit if she doesn't get what she wants, or things don't go her way! She is now pacifier-free!! I like this more than she does, but she is learning to cope, and did really well when I took it away. She also has all her teeth, but her 2-year molars. While we are not pushing the potty training (even though I can't wait for her to be potty trained), she has been showing a lot more interest in it. She has peed on the potty a few times, and has pooped on it once (which apparently scared her because she refused to have anything to do with it for several days afterwards). Most of the time she wants to sit on it when you ask her, or when someone else is sitting on the big toilet...which is a lot more than Owen wanted to do at her age, so that's a plus! She still loves to do (of try to do) anything that Owen and Adi do, so it can get pretty interesting around here sometimes! :)

I'm 17 Months Old!!
Check out the other post from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment