Thursday, October 29, 2009

She's On The Move!

Avari finally decided to crawl on Tuesday!  She has been getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth for about a month, but never did anything more.  I tried to get her to army crawl, but she never really took to that.  She would get to where she wanted to go by rocking, rolling, and scooting on her back.  She did learn how to sit herself up, while trying to crawl.  I'm sure that things will get a whole lot more interesting, now that Avari is crawling.  It will be interesting to see what happens when she starts going afer Owen's toys.  Until now, Owen has been pretty good with Avari, but I don't know what will happen when she starts taking his toys, or knocking his things over.
Avari also has two more teeth, making a total of four.  I think that she is working on at least one, if not two, more too.  Luckily, she has been really good with the new teeth coming in.  She is a little fussy at times, but that's about it.  Hopefully, it will stay that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment