I forgot to mention how Avari is growing in my last post. I had to take her in for a 1 month weight check on Thursday. She is growing very well. At birth she weighed 7lb 1oz and was 20 inches long. At her 2 week check-up, she weighed 7lb 6oz and was 21-1/2 inches long. I was surprised then, that she had grown 1-1/2 inches in 2 weeks. Well, at her 1 month weight check, she weighed 9lb 6oz and was 22 inches long. This time I was really surprised that she had gained 2lbs in only two weeks. She is definitely growing like a weed.
This is also a week of changes at our house. I have officially taken back all of the kids that I watch. I've had Gavin back since Avari was two weeks old, so that I could take him to kindergarten. I took Adi back the next week. I took Carter back this week. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Also, Alvin went to days this week. Because of the economy, they are slow, so management decided take move everyone to one shift. The major adjustment for Alvin will be his sleeping habits because he will have to get used to sleeping at night. I will also have to get used to him not being at home to help me with the kids during the day. It will take some adjusting, but it will be nice to have him at home in the evenings. He doesn't know how long he will be on days. It depends on when they start getting busy enough at work to need two shifts again. Right now, he said that the day shift people will build one day, while the night shift people are in class. The next day, night shift people will build, while day shift people are in class. It will be interesting to see how everyone adjusts to the changes.
Christmas with the Sander's
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment